• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Testing the Waters

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have to start thinning the heard in order to continue with (3) high end builds and continue renovating our new Gunsmith Cerakoting shop.
I used to buy everything in (3s). One for Jill. one for her father and one for me. We have too many of three of everything. We have a T/C Omega MZ/Loader SS that is 20 years old It is a 50 cal camo thumb hole stock. Took two 8 pointes and a hog with it and at the most 30 shots Through it. Shoot Hornady SST .45 Sabot with (50) gr Triple F Pellets. Bullets touch at 100yrds. I have a Nikon 3x9 camo scope with detachable mounts. In GA 2 Years ago you could not hunt Primitive Weapon with a scope so I put Q/D mounts so I could also use regular season. I used to hunt one day with rifle, the next with bow, the next with pistol, and then the next with Muzzle Loader just to change up hunting. Haven't used it 17 years and is in the safe. Keep saying that I will use it at some point, but have more rifles than I can ever use.
I have several boxes of Triple 7, several boxes of Hornady 45 SST sabots, Several packs of Remington 209 MZ primers. If you live in GA or the arear could sell the whole lot or just ship the ML with scope.
Working on firearms for 50 years now all our personal inventory is pristine.
Just wanted to see if there is an interest. I could post many pictures. Still can't put a fair value on it. we try to sell what was nor what is , but hard to do. Want anyone to walk away on both sides. I see rifles that were 400$ years ago and now want $11K. sure it is all relevant-Cost to demand 0f supply.
If we get some interest we will put out really FAIR numbers. epically for the bundle, First of all I would not sell anything on this forum unless the quality was very good and a fair price on to. Our reputation is worth a hell lot more=more than someone saying that they didn't get s good deal.
ACTUALLY WOLULD NOT GET TO THAT POINT-IF EPOST PICTURES AND COME UP WITH A DEAL THAT SHOULD BE THAT
Anyone doing outside transitions like a MZ which is legal do it in a police station. ANY OUTHER FIREARM SALES MUST FOLLOW THE ATF.
Don't get screwed or injured make sure the firearms goes through a licensed FFL DEALER
Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited: