Testing the Trijicon 10 miles scope after two years of use

Thanks for posting, I picked up one of the Ten Mile close outs from Europtic and just shot it for the first time today. I'm glad to see someone doing a review after so many round of use.

Mr Eagleman,that correction factor,is that a normal reading on all scopes?
Is that correction factor better on the Tenmile than other scopes?
Just try to relate it to something I can compare it to.
Unfortunately, they're all different even in the same brand you would really need to do one for your own scope

James,
Thank you for posting! I really enjoy your videos.
I would think that more shots in the groups would produce a more reliable indicator of group center to use for calculating your correction factor. What do you think?
Have a good day!
Sam

I bought the HX3-18x44 MOA for a Bergara 7mm rem mag this past year(2022). I am really pleased so far. I feel like this scope really fits the long range hunting slot. When you look at features, weight, and price it is hard to beat in my opinion. Mr. Eagleman's 1st review helped to sell me also.

-I find the reticle with a 1/4 moa dot to be a brilliant aiming solution-lol
-I've gone in and out to 1000yds and tracking is spot on for me. (You are much better off listing to James though)
-Image is crystal clear
-My only negative it the light transmission past 15x and that is an exit pupil issue, not a manufacture issue. This has caused an issue when shooting 600-1000yds in low light. However; I will not have another 56mm on a hunting rifle. I have drug a 56mm though the woods for the last ten years and the benefit has never been worth it in a hunting situation. This point is null and void to most, but someone may find it useful.

I'm putting together another LR hunting rifle and I'm leaning heavy toward the tenmile again!

Best of luck!
HW

Last edited: