Testimonial on Night Force....

BergerBoy

I'm NOT a patriot... I am a U.S. Constitutionalist
I know this isn't a Nightforce tribute page lol but I just wanted to share this recent experience with you guys....

Last week I sent my NXS in b/c I wanted the techs to look at my Zero Stop. It was working fine but it just didn't feel the same. Also, with Spring around the corner I like to stretch my shots out to 1500m and beyond, so I had them go through the whole scope and check the tracking etc.... 3 DAYS. That's all NF had the scope was 3 DAYS!!!
WOW!!!! OMG!!! What a great company. Compared to other companies I have had nightmarish experiences with, Nightforce is, and always has been on the ball. Their customer service is always a pleasure to work with. Makes it less painful when you are spending that kind of money on a scope, to have the piece of mind that you can count on that company to be helpful, professional, and there when you need them.

Thanks NF..
gun)

I had to send back my BR scope a few years back. They had my scope for two days and second day air mailed it back to me. They also put a fresh battery in it free of charge. My only other rifle scope CS experience was with Burris about a year before that......Burris had that scope for months. I think NightForce really takes CS seriously and that's part of the reason they are so popular...besides making a great product.

Wayne

Did they say what the issue was with the scope? I'm just curious because it's pretty rare to hear of issues with Nightforce scopes.

Did they say what the issue was with the scope? I'm just curious because it's pretty rare to hear of issues with Nightforce scopes.

Mine was an issue with the bedding of the lenses. After they fixed it....I never had a lick of trouble. Every manufacturer will have some flaws or failures from time to time....as a consumer....how they handle those speaks volumes. NightForce is GTG!

Wayne

I have 5 Nightforce scopes and haven't had a issue with any of them nor have I had a issue with my Leupolds (and I've owned probably 30+ Leupolds over the years and still have at least 12). It's just rare to hear of a issue with Nightforce so I was curious as to what the problem was. I've had plenty of issues with other manufacturers though and I'm sure we only hear about 5%, or less, of the issues that most manufacturers have with things.

The zero stop part of the NXS scopes is probably the weakest part of the whole scope. I just build shims to go under the turrets on all of my scopes so I don't have to rely on the zero stops. If you have a lathe it's a few minute job to make a shim out of aluminum.

He did not say.... It just had a very slight stiffness on one side of my elevation knob when I dialed up. Still functioned great but I just wanted it to get checked out bc I shoot often and rather far (for me) so I need all the help I can get. So he just replaced the whole Zero Stop as a precaution fee of charge of course....
Great CS

I think maybe the reason Nightforce customer service is so quick is that they're not very busy. They're probably a bit like the Maytag repairman :)

I think maybe the reason Nightforce customer service is so quick is that they're not very busy. They're probably a bit like the Maytag repairman :)

You just might be right on that deal. I will say.....I got a detailed report with the scope when it came back. My Burris......after several months....Just a new scope....no info. I really appreciated hearing what was up with my scope....feel more like an informed consumer.

Wayne

I was thinking the same thing...why did it take them 3 days when it was probably the only scope in for service. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.