Teslong borescope issue?

For Christmas, my wife gave me a Teslong bore scope. From the instructions, it seems that it will work with my MacBook Air but it will not work with the I-phone that she makes me carry for her peace of mind (or she'd give me a piece of her mind). Haven't decided whether to return the one that she bought and get the one that mates with my phone (at an additional $30 cost) or keep this one and, maybe, at some point get the I-phone compatible Teslong bore scope. Anyone have any comparative info regarding the quality of each? Thanks! And wishing all of you a Happy New Year.

I use a Teslong with my iPhone and the wifiimage app.
You're using the NTG150W Teslong? I have the NTG100, which I'm considering exchanging for the 150W. Are you satisfied with yours? Is it worth having it for sake of plugging in your phone rather than using only a lap top? Thanks!

You're using the NTG150W Teslong? I have the NTG100, which I'm considering exchanging for the 150W. Are you satisfied with yours? Is it worth having it for sake of plugging in your phone rather than using only a lap top? Thanks!
I had to search through about a thousand Amazon purchases to find the model number. Mine is a NTG100W. I love the fact that it is wireless and I can use it with my iPhone or iPad and they are not physically connected. It's a bit sluggish at times but usually a restart of my phone fixes that. Maybe the 150W uses a different app, I have no clue?

I had to search through about a thousand Amazon purchases to find the model number. Mine is a NTG100W. I love the fact that it is wireless and I can use it with my iPhone or iPad and they are not physically connected. It's a bit sluggish at times but usually a restart of my phone fixes that. Maybe the 150W uses a different app, I have no clue?
Thank you. That's going the extra mile for someone you don't even know. Can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate that. Hadn't seen the NTG100W but its existence, in conjunction with my NTG100G and an advertised NTG150W, suggests that the W suffix stands for "wireless" and is probably the route that I should go. Thank you, again.

My guess is the NTG150W is an updated version of the one I have. Mine was purchased Jan 1 2020 so it's already over a year old. I would only buy a wireless version. I had a corded version first and promptly broke it, 100% my doing by being a dumb @$$. Having it connected to my computer sucked. Wireless is the only way to go IMHO.

I went with the model that has its own screen and I love it. No fiddling with apps that are unreliable...just hit the power button and go. Only thing that isnt quite as easy is sending pictures. You have to put the sd card in a computer to get the pics off to the rest of the world if needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.