Teslong borescope issue?

Mine plugs into my phone. It was the 49.99 model. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I did find another app that is working. I may play around with the original one if I have any more issues.

Help!!! I can't get the scope to connect to the internet. Following the limited instructions I get to the settings app and find the ScopeAround app and it seems to connect to my IPhone 8 but then says it's not connected to the internet. My internet is working fine and I am computer challenged. Thanks for the help.

Help!!! I can't get the scope to connect to the internet. Following the limited instructions I get to the settings app and find the ScopeAround app and it seems to connect to my IPhone 8 but then says it's not connected to the internet. My internet is working fine and I am computer challenged. Thanks for the help.
first, make sure borescope is fully charged. turn on scope, then go to settings on your phone, select WiFi, scopearound should show, click on that and you should be good to go

I have the WiFi version and it works great with my iPhone XS and iPad.

The record and picture features won't work in the app on my iPhone, but do work on the iPad. I'm guessing it's a software issue within the app. I wish there was a way to export the video and pictures out of the app. If there is a way I don't know how to do it.

Is your a Teslong brand?

I know your scopes can fit down the barrel...just wondering if one of the in-store scopes at 29$ is good enough to see carbon buildup in the neck area....

Mine throats looked dirty....so I plugged the barrels of three rifles and put some wipe out in there with rifle standing on muzzle....left it sit for about 3 hours while doing chores...pushed the plugs thru and things looked really clean.....
But can't see the leading edge of the neck area.....
I bought a cheap one online with a mirror, the problem with the one I got is there is no way to focus the image. It had a great picture until it is within an inch, so no good in the bore. I think I'm going to suck it up and try the Teslong.

I sure hope it is that easy.....i am computer challenged also....
It is that easy. I just got mine delivered this afternoon. Followed instructions and all went well.

I have not used it yet so I can't tell you about the image quality. Will do some 'looking' tomorrow. Sure hope it last.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.