Teslong borescope issue?

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by lamiglas, Jan 13, 2020 at 3:47 PM.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. 26Reload

26Reload Well-Known Member

Thx...
    Course...gotta watch the 26nosler throat...

2. birdiemc

birdiemc Well-Known Member

Oops, apparently I dont keep track of what phone I have. After Dean's post I checked and i have a S8 not S10, so apparently I'm no help to you.

3. birdiemc

birdiemc Well-Known Member

Do the one's you're talking about just look forward? The teslong has a mirror that screws onto the end so you can see the walls of the bore better, all the pictures folks have posted using a forward looking scope dont compare to what the teslong shows with that little mirror. I can actually tell what I'm looking at with the teslong vs. some of the pics I've seen using mirrorless scopes where I cant. I'm sure the guys who have been using that kind forever can accurately interpret what they see, but straight out of the box, first time ever looking into a barrel I could easily understand what I was looking at.

4. 26Reload

A couple I saw had mirrors but I would have to say the mirror made it to big to use in most smaller caliber rifles....
    Harbor freight had a 5.5mm which I believe is .22" or so...but I don't know about the accessories like the mirror....
    So I would hqve to venture a guess that teslong is probably the best way to go.....
    Info appreciated.....

5. sturner

sturner Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Some I took

Attached Files:

birdiemc and Rick Richard like this.
  6. jrock

jrock Well-Known Member

sometimes the app on my phone wigs out. I just close all other apps and reopen with no problem.

foul bore likes this.
  7. sturner

The only thing I got to do is go to settings for WIFI and click on the one for the bore scope

foul bore likes this.
  8. 26Reload

Are you guys buying the full set bore scope or just the plug into phone system.....

9. sturner

I just got the one that’s sync up to my iPad or iPhone

foul bore likes this.
  10. lamiglas

lamiglas Well-Known Member

Me too.

11. 26Reload

So you guys just got the stiffer cable that has all the adapters to fit your phone's.....
    I hope....mine supposed to show tomorrow.....

12. koja

koja Member

Happen to me,but I figured it out.Keep the first app instructs told you,don't screw with the app button itself,you'll slow your phone down,the app is mudded up .Restart your phone.I think this is what your experiencing; when you first plug it in,it tries ,then goes to a gray screen or partial gray,part image, tap your phones back button,should take you to a screen,top screen shows a pic of a complete endoscope camera,one below shows a pic of your cable "usb endoscope" with a setting symbol, tap that one,not the top one.Sometimes takes a couple back and fourths ,depending what else is running in phone. Good luck.

13. Coues110

Coues110 Member

I just got a Telsong last week and found a 2" crack in my brothers rifle barrel about 5 inches from the muzzle. It was really cool to be able to see throat cracking and other things I was not able to see with the prior USB cameras that can't see at 90 degrees. Best $50 spent in a while.

14. Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim Well-Known Member

Couldn't get most of the apps to work. Ended up down loading the one suggested by Teslong, CameraFi. Works great. A little slow to open, but otherwise works fine.

foul bore and sturner like this.