Teslong bore scope???

I have one and they work great for the price, the focus is controlled by screwing in or out on the mirror tip.

I have the $75 WIFI model and I have been very impressed. Excellent images and helped me perfect my cleaning methods. Works well linked to my iPhone but it's better linked to the iPad just because of the bigger screen. It came with 3 mirrors and they are adjustable for the best focus via a little jam nut. 3 different adjustments for brightness which is very good. I say buy one!

I have one as well. There are much better scopes that give a much better image, but they're quite a bit more expensive so at this price, the Teslong is a great value. Interpreting what you see is another matter, there are multiple threads discussing whether something is a carbon ring or not, whether gunsmiths should be challenged when scratches are seen in the chamber, etc., so interpreting what you'll see takes some effort and experience with the thing. I think most of us believe that more information is usually better, however.

Got one last summer, happy with it so far. I'm sure there are scopes with better image quality but this one works well for my needs. Performance is actually pretty impressive for the price.

I have one and upgraded to it from an ~$20 product. The Teslong is about the same quality but has a couple advantages. It has a smaller diameter camera which I can use on my 20 caliber barrels. It also has a short focal distance that actually works with the angle attachment. I had the mirror coating rub off on the angle attachment but they are sending me 4 more under warranty.

I own one; how much better image (or what is better) do you get from the Hawkeye

I've had one and they are great. Even had a issue with it and there customer support was awesome. Replaced with no questions. Very happy. I went to there new one that plugs right into my laptop and they sent out a new handheld screen for field use at no charge.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts