Terminus Zeus “King of Gods”

I ordered a prefit barrel from Bugholes chambered is 6.5 Creedmoor, and screwed it on my quick change Zeus action. Did some load development this weekend and landed here.

Lessons to be learned here...
If both the action manufacturer and guy producing the pre fit barrel do their job, the results can be quite good.
Barrel guy does not need your action.
I hold .0015" headspace tolerance on every Terminus action I ship. I also publish a tennon print on the website which is an easy guide for the guy doing the barrel.
Terminus is the refined 3 lug action.

View attachment 183252View attachment 183253View attachment 183255View attachment 183256
What barrel is used from Bug holes in your prefit?

I ordered a prefit barrel from Bugholes chambered is 6.5 Creedmoor, and screwed it on my quick change Zeus action. Did some load development this weekend and landed here.

Lessons to be learned here...
If both the action manufacturer and guy producing the pre fit barrel do their job, the results can be quite good.
Barrel guy does not need your action.
I hold .0015" headspace tolerance on every Terminus action I ship. I also publish a tennon print on the website which is an easy guide for the guy doing the barrel.
Terminus is the refined 3 lug action.

View attachment 183252View attachment 183253View attachment 183255View attachment 183256
Looking at those groups made me smile,lol

A customer just sent me a picture of a target he shot yesterday.. 5 shot group.

Terminus Zeus

Pre fit barrel from Bugholes

9BE8877D-D174-4D32-AB48-9FA3325D236D.jpeg

5864E093-9EBF-441E-8483-0224C11E8860.jpeg

17? What a scrub! 19 here! 😉😂

Don't post any more pics Joel. I want one now and I'm broke. Lol
Every jump was one more chance to permanently risk my flight pay, so I did my mandatory one jump every 3 months...nothing more. If they figured a way to LAPES or heavy drop my Blackhawk out of a C5, I could see where jumping more often would make sense. Much more fun to watch the mass tac jumps from the ground. :cool:

Every jump was one more chance to permanently risk my flight pay, so I did my mandatory one jump every 3 months...nothing more. If they figured a way to LAPES or heavy drop my Blackhawk out of a C5, I could see where jumping more often would make sense. Much more fun to watch the mass tac jumps from the ground. :cool:

Same boat. I avoided jumps like the plague. I did 3 years there and when I left, division air closed out my pay and the lady said "you only had 19 jumps?" I asked her how many jumps she had, then left. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.