• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Terminus Kratos X Action- NIB!

I'm looking to do a 20" barrel build in the future so I can run suppressed. Any advice on what caliber I can do with this bolt face that wouldn't suffer too much loss from a shorter barrel?

Sorry guys - I've been playing in the 6.5 and 270 fields for a long time. Last 30 caliber I played with was in 2014 and that was a factory rifle. Any help on what I can build to fit my needs with this action is much appreciated. I'm ready to pull the trigger on it as long as I can come up with a good caliber that can run in a shorter barrel.

Last edited:
I'm looking to do a 20" barrel build in the future so I can run suppressed. Any advice on what caliber I can do with this bolt face that wouldn't suffer too much loss from a shorter barrel?

Sorry guys - I've been playing in the 6.5 and 270 fields for a long time. Last 30 caliber I played with was in 2014 and that was a factory rifle. Any help on what I can build to fit my needs with this action is much appreciated. I'm ready to pull the trigger on it as long as I can come up with a good caliber that can run in a shorter barrel.
I know some guys are building short 300 Norma improved's. Would make an awesome hunting round and extremely capable. I personally would go 22" but that would likely be unsuppressed. Should be pretty awesome with something like a tbac 338 hanging off the end!

I know some guys are building short 300 Norma improved's. Would make an awesome hunting round and extremely capable. I personally would go 22" but that would likely be unsuppressed. Should be pretty awesome with something like a tbac 338 hanging off the end!
I'll do some digging and see if I can come up with something that peaks my interest. Thanks!