Terminus Apollo Hammers

Maybe we can make a feelings subforum and really get this party popping

1590614069922.gif

I think Keith (shooter in question) has a youtube channel where he is shooting golf balls at 1100. And no i didn't see the video, I seen it in person. Keith is an amazing shooter and wind caller. He has taught me a lot over the few years I have known him. For all those who don't believe just call BarbourCreek. I'm sure they would love to sell you a rifle just like that. It is an Amazing Facility.

I don't think the gentleman's ability from Barbour Creek Is in question. I think the way the post lead the viewers to believe the shot group was done by the OP, and then to challenge some me included to a lesson. Sorry, but I don't get why...or maybe I do.

On another note, I have heard great praise from some very notable smiths how his actions are exceptional.

I have been around since 2008 and have followed Joel Russo's post closely and I have never seen him toot his horn. "I" personally would love to get some shooting lessons from him, esp. if I get to shoot some of his masterpieces.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2008/04/ultra-long-range-044-moa-at-1680-yards-with-a-338/

Joel Russo 1680 yards.JPG

ADDED:

There is only one way to find out. The man extended an invitation and opportunity to find out for yourselves ... some of you live in the same state.

Last edited:
I have been around since 2008 and have followed Joel Russo's post closely and I have never seen him toot his horn. "I" personally would love to get some shooting lessons from him, esp. if I get to shoot some of his masterpieces.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2008/04/ultra-long-range-044-moa-at-1680-yards-with-a-338/

View attachment 195915

ADDED:

There is only one way to find out. The man extended an invitation and opportunity to find out for yourselves ... some of you live in the same state.
Actually Feenix, many of us are from PA, and you just might find that Joel isnt the only one living there who can shoot pretty well.
Since you sorta featured Bruce Baer with your post, who by the way also won that mile shoot a few times, i need to ask if youve ever spoken with him?
You might even get him to tell you about the 1800 plus yard bear they got this year with the Big Baer.

Actually Feenix, many of us are from PA, and you just might find that Joel isnt the only one living there who can shoot pretty well.
Since you sorta featured Bruce Baer with your post, who by the way also won that mile shoot a few times, i need to ask if youve ever spoken with him?
You might even get him to tell you about the 1800 plus yard bear they got this year with the Big Baer.

I don't dispute that there are many that can make the same shot or better. No I have not talk to any one of them as I do NOT have a reason to doubt their abilities. I am simply making the point that the opportunity is there to "actually" observe whatever is in question, that's all.

ADDED:

@TruePrecision82, from one veteran to the next, thank you for your military service to our nation.

@sika64, thank you for the reminder.

Last edited:
I've hunted the frank church a few times. An army buddy of mine lives on twin falls. I love hunting there. Because of the terrain it challenges you in wind calls there. So far everything I have hunted has been 1 shot kills. This last January I hunted with precision hunting tv and got to kill an Aoudad at 938 yards. I've done all facets of hunting. But due to being blown up 9 times and shot three, I'm not able as I used to be. My trigger finger still works fine though.

Thank you for your service and help in keeping America what it is. And on a side note, Great shooting. If I find the time I just might have to make a trip to Barbourcreek.

Thank you for your service and help in keeping America what it is. And on a side note, Great shooting. If I find the time I just might have to make a trip to Barbourcreek.
I think it was **** good shooting whom ever did it! Who the hell put the rest of the people on earth to judge someone's abilities and integrity???

I think Keith (shooter in question) has a youtube channel where he is shooting golf balls at 1100. And no i didn't see the video, I seen it in person. Keith is an amazing shooter and wind caller. He has taught me a lot over the few years I have known him. For all those who don't believe just call BarbourCreek. I'm sure they would love to sell you a rifle just like that. It is an Amazing Facility.
It'd really upset some to see some of my better groups. People focus on there groups failing to realize I scope, mount, data, and help sell long range hunting rifles. They don't need to be able to shoot 5-10 round groups. The only thing that matters is the first shot is dead on and the barrel isn't going to walk after first shot in case there is a need for a follow up shot. 3 round groups satisfy that. Never tried to break a record. I enjoy shooting golfballs too much to try. Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.