Terminus Apollo Hammers

I know one man that shoots that well and he lives in the UK and he held the world record for a couple of years.
I cannot say that you didn't shoot that group bit the guy I know wad shooting a 7mm .300wsm.

I have met the Barbour Creek guys at a trade show and have one of the Artemis stocks on order. James (not sure if he is on this forum) and their team regularly shoot the rifles they build to 1000 yards. That rifle might be one of their school guns.

Those groups are real...

I believe it is possible, I've seen targets that were shot and witnessed, that were this good. It can be done, but, and a VERY BIG but, conditions have to be perfect, rifle and ammo have to be perfect, shooter has to be excellent, and I'm talking top 1% of 1% excellent.. I've personally shot 1, and only 1 "excellent" group by my standards.. 3 holes under a 1/2 dollar at 800m.. Lots of real estate between 100 and 800, even more from 800 to 1100..
CONGRATS to the excellent shooting, and perfect conditions.

thats incredible shooting Looks like u got yourself a great rifle. Whats sticker on that baby?
Barbour Creek built the rifle, best to contact them for pricing.
Yeah but everybody beats that when nobodys watching. lol
I call BS, were these groups shot off a bench or from field positions ?

Groups were shot off bench with bipod and rear bag.

For all you naysayers.... let me know when you want to witness in person, I'll be happy to oblige!

I guess that's the way the shooting world is going, and that's a good thing.
In the near future that will be what an inch at a 100 was many years ago.

Zeke
Hey Zeke,
Where bouts in Bucks county?
I lived there for more than 60 years from the lower to the upper part and back to the middle.

Fluke groups happen. I shot a 1.25" 3 shot group at 1000 on paper with 8 witnesses. Day before BR match. Next group 15 min later was 4". Alex Wheeler shoot a 2" group yesterday with 338 Lapua Improved. When practicing for BR match, have seen quite a few 1.25-1.5" 3 shot groups. Add 2 more to make it a 5 and it doesn't get smaller.

I try not to comment on post like this where there is so much conflict. However Joel has offered to show anyone in person. If you are that sure he's not telling the truth, nut and buy a plane ticket...make him a liar if your that confident. It would take all of his credit on here away. But I'd bet he's safe. Was it the best group the gun may ever shoot? Maybe but only time will tell. Great shooting Joel.

Sorry I don't believe a word I am not a target shooter bit I have seen the guys and rifles that shoot that sort of group.
Groups like that are normally a fluke.
I am curious why would you make such statements? Since you don't shoot long range targets you don't know what is possible. There are hunting folks that can shoot 1/2 inch MOA on regular basics. The bench rest guys are scary with their accuracy. Whether this gentlemen does or not is not as important to me as the fact he is sharing an interesting rifle and his shooting ability. Enjoy the post and your freedom while you still have both!
Long range 6.5 Creedmoor hunting rifle built by Barbour Creek in their new Artemis stock.
That's a 5 shot group at 100 yards and 2.5" at 1,000 yards. All shooting factory ammo.

View attachment 195301View attachment 195302View attachment 195303View attachment 195304
interesting rifle ! Thanks for your post.

Love it! Always great to see your great actions in action Joel! That rifle looks fabulous and with a shooter such as yourself behind it shoots like it looks! Thanks for making great products.

I didn't realize until I went to your website again today that you had a 3lug 60° action with that Apollo. Now I know what to use for custom build should I ever pull the trigger on it. (Kinda intended) I've always been a fan of a short throw action.

I'd love to come learn a thing or two from you and watch you shoot. Looks like an awesome range setup as well.

Be well! Sam

You've never seen me or any of my stuff. I shoot pretty well.
maybe there is one more person that can shoot well you don't know .
Nahh you know them all im sure.
which is more believable?
Thanks for making this a friendly forum to share things on.

I worked with a boss who was like that. We worked in a grinding room about forty feet long. The walls were about eight feet high. He told me something like that. I walked over to the wall and put a dot like a period on this post on the wall. I stepped back to him and asked, "Can you see that dot?" Of course he answered, "No." I instructed, "That dot represents what you know. The whole wall represents available information. You know nothing at all."

I just don't understand why I got fired.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.