Terminus actions

Yeah the Kratos X is your baby! I have a helios(same as Kratos) that my smith opened for a 4" cfe box, and mod bolt stop for longer throw. Used for 338 rum, runs like a champ. Great actions. I have two other terminus, a kratos lite, and a helios lite. All great actions.

Yeah the Kratos X is your baby! I have a helios(same as Kratos) that my smith opened for a 4" cfe box, and mod bolt stop for longer throw. Used for 338 rum, runs like a champ. Great actions. I have two other terminus, a kratos lite, and a helios lite. All great actions.
Thanks for the input it is pushing me towards the terminus and they are local😁

Any one here have any experience with terminus actions? Doing a 338L build and trying to decide on an action.
The Kratos X is the receiver I designed to handle the Lapua and Norma Mag cases without further modification. The Kratos X has a true 4" bolt stroke and will accept a 4" internal mag box that is also available from Terminus. The mag box is a sturdy stainless steel center feed box that comes with spring and follower.
As with all the Terminus receivers, they come with complete DLC treatment, and your complete satisfaction or your money back.

The new Titan receiver will also accept the Lapua and Norma, but is designed for the .408 case and its variants. I will also offer bottom metal for the Titan that is significantly better than what is currently available.

96EFD9CF-8549-40EB-BD0B-7ABAB34F53D8.jpeg

I built my 300 PRC on one of Joel's actions. It's the finest action that I've ever laid my hands on. I guarantee you won't be disappointed in his work. The best part is the actions pale in comparison to the man himself! Joel took care of me through a lot more than should be expected! (Mail problem not action problem)

Been running a terminus for 2020 chambered in 25 creed. The action has been flawless. I have the Zeus. If is my favourite action. I was concerned with the 3 lug bolt lift but it is so incredibly smooth you don't even notice it, and once broken in it's no heavier then the others. I have kelbly, stiller, zermatt, and defiance in my line up that I compare it too

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.