Terminal performance of CEB MTH D67 bullet?

rifletuner

I have seen some very positive comments regarding the terminal performance of the CEB MTH D62 338 bullet on these forums. I am just wondering whether anyone has tried the SEB MTH D67 on game? According to the specs I can find on the CEB site (http://site.cuttingedgebullets.com/pdf/MTH Data.pdf), the two bullets seem fairly similar. Just wondered about any differences from members observations.

LTLR (LongTimeLongRanger) was a big proponent of these bullets. He used CEB on game in Alaska.
He & another member kinda got into it, & we haven't seen him in quite some time.
I don't know if he left, or got banned.

Easiest way to research his posts is to do a member search,
Click on his name,
Go to statistics in his profile,
& select posts or threads.

I'm sure you'll find a treasure trove of info on CEB of all different sorts.

Then again, you've been an LRH member since the beginning, & probably already knew/know all this.

Last edited:
Yes, I have found LTLRs comments very helpful, and formed the basis for my interest in these particular CEB. But all his posts reference the MTH D62 bullet. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any of these in Australia right now, but I can find the MTH D67.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.