Tennesseeans?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by poserboy, Aug 18, 2010.

1. poserboy

poserboy New Member

I am 36 and live in Murfreesboro, TN. I have been shooting .308 long range (600m+) since I was 13. I was wondering where all the rest of the members from Tennessee are? This is the home state of shooting after all!:D

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Well-Known Member

3. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Mphstigerfan, and Shortmagman, are from Tn. Both are good company IMO.
    Glad you found L/R/H. Hope you enjoy it here

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

Poserboy,

Welcome to LRH this is a great site.
    I don't live in murfreesboro but I know a great preacher that does and he's preached revivals for us . He's as country as corn bread:) His name is bro Tony hudson he pastors a big baptist church there . Have you ever heard of him.

Bigbuck

5. HighKnob

HighKnob Well-Known Member

I'm from Gray, but a transplant for SW Va. Life long hunter, shooter, and reloader........

6. poserboy

poserboy New Member

Thanks for all the replies.

Bigbuck:
    I have never heard of a preacher by that name. I will have to make some inquiries.

7. tnshooter111

tnshooter111 Well-Known Member

I am about a hour and a half west of you. I live about 10 miles from the tennessee river. Where you shoot at? The only place I know of to shoot in your area is Big Sprinsg gun club and they dont have a rifle range lol.

8. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

poserboy, he has a website i believe it is www.middletennesseebaptistchurch.com
    His address is as follows
    706 Richard Road
    murfreesboro TN

They tell me they have great singing @ this church. I know if it's anything like his preaching it will be good.

Welcome again to LRH and happygun)

BigBuck

9. poserboy

poserboy New Member

I shoot on private land just outside murfreesboro. I can get out to just over 1100yds across empty feilds. I have several "shotgun lovin" friends that shoot at big springs all the time, but thats not my kind of fun.gun)

10. cstilt

cstilt Well-Known Member

Greeneville TN here! Still trying to figure out the area to know where I can hunt and the confusing laws as to what, where, when and what I can hunt with.
    So until I figure out all that, I'm living here and hunting in my home state of WV.

Welcome to the site!
    Chris

11. vol423

vol423 New Member

I just signed up. I'm in Greeneville. With a handle like Vol423, you know I'm from the Volunteer state!

Allan