Tennesseeans?

poserboy

I am 36 and live in Murfreesboro, TN. I have been shooting .308 long range (600m+) since I was 13. I was wondering where all the rest of the members from Tennessee are? This is the home state of shooting after all!:D

Mphstigerfan, and Shortmagman, are from Tn. Both are good company IMO.
Glad you found L/R/H. Hope you enjoy it here

Poserboy,

Welcome to LRH this is a great site.
I don't live in murfreesboro but I know a great preacher that does and he's preached revivals for us . He's as country as corn bread:) His name is bro Tony hudson he pastors a big baptist church there . Have you ever heard of him.

Bigbuck

I am about a hour and a half west of you. I live about 10 miles from the tennessee river. Where you shoot at? The only place I know of to shoot in your area is Big Sprinsg gun club and they dont have a rifle range lol.

Thanks for all the replies.

Bigbuck:
I have never heard of a preacher by that name. I will have to make some inquiries.

poserboy, he has a website i believe it is www.middletennesseebaptistchurch.com
His address is as follows
706 Richard Road
murfreesboro TN

They tell me they have great singing @ this church. I know if it's anything like his preaching it will be good.

Welcome again to LRH and happygun)

BigBuck

I am about a hour and a half west of you. I live about 10 miles from the tennessee river. Where you shoot at? The only place I know of to shoot in your area is Big Sprinsg gun club and they dont have a rifle range lol.

I shoot on private land just outside murfreesboro. I can get out to just over 1100yds across empty feilds. I have several "shotgun lovin" friends that shoot at big springs all the time, but thats not my kind of fun.gun)

Greeneville TN here! Still trying to figure out the area to know where I can hunt and the confusing laws as to what, where, when and what I can hunt with.
So until I figure out all that, I'm living here and hunting in my home state of WV.

Welcome to the site!
Chris

I just signed up. I'm in Greeneville. With a handle like Vol423, you know I'm from the Volunteer state!

Allan

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.