Ten Point Vapor RS470 Xero Crossbow - Range Game out to 250 yards

they are getting out of hand with crossbows... Im still hunting with my turbo xlt and stealth ss
I definitely agree with you, just an excuse to get weekend warriors a chance to wound good deer. My Ten Point Vengent @ 440 fps and 250 lb draw weight enables me to hit a soft ball at 50 yards, practicing before I hit the field. But that would be the absolute farthest I'd ever shoot at. I have 3 stands and 90% of all my deer are taken at 30 yards with no probs. Speed sells unfortunately.

I definitely agree with you, just an excuse to get weekend warriors a chance to wound good deer. My Ten Point Vengent @ 440 fps and 250 lb draw weight enables me to hit a soft ball at 50 yards, practicing before I hit the field. But that would be the absolute farthest I'd ever shoot at. I have 3 stands and 90% of all my deer are taken at 30 yards with no probs. Speed sells unfortunately.
all my deer are 35 yrds and under... i hunt woods so most times there stuff in the lanes over 35 yrds that will deflect an arrow

Love my Vapor RS 470. Not the xero but i have the sig BDX system and its incredible. Its my 3rd crossbow. And so much fun, love my bows

Scorpyd SLP 165
EXCALIBUR Mega 405
Vapor rs 470
I bought two Vapors RS470 with scopes included, the new scope struts, etc, both for $3400 Midway Usa limited one time run for Midway only.
It's all the bow one would ever need , for any land animal in existence, my Ten Point vengent S440 has taken deer, and bear with total impunity.

I bought two Vapors RS470 with scopes included, the new scope struts, etc, both for $3400 Midway Usa limited one time run for Midway only.
It's all the bow one would ever need , for any land animal in existence, my Ten Point vengent S440 has taken deer, and bear with total impunity.
Yup correct you are set lol. Absolutely love mine. One tip is use a heavy arrow and head. I am using the 150 or 170 grain head makes it even better. 3" cutting diameter is devastating to say the least.

Best of luck

Love my Ten Point but 50 yards is max for me
Should be for everyone, too many variable beyond 50 yards to make ethical shots for many who believe they're now capable at 100 yards.
I've never shot a deer over 50 yards in my life and I can assure to anyone listening i'll happily post a dozen pictures or more deer that would score easily north of 160 some higher.
Even though i'm shooting a 470 vapor this year I won't change my tactics.If you can't get within 50 yards of a deer any deer, find another sport or use a rifle. However exceptions could arise and force a 60 yards shot which if situations are right I could make. đź‘ŤBow companies ALL are in business to sell bows, speed sells, and marketing strategies prey on the less knowledgeable,misinformed or just plain naive.

LINK: Ten Point Vapor Xero

From their website:

EXACT AIMING. ANY DISTANCE.
the most advanced aiming system on the market.
  • Automatically range game up to 250 yards away with the press of a single button
  • Precise illuminated aim points automatically adjust for both distance and brightness allowing you to see your target, unobstructed by reticle patterns
  • Forget the days of "gap shooting" with multiple aim points – simply range, lock, and use the single aiming point provided by the XERO X1i.
  • Laser Locate™ waypoint projection feature works with compatible Garmin devices to show you exactly where your target was located when the shot or range was taken – allowing you to better track your game after the shot.
  • Custom arrow profiles for programming multiple arrow configurations.
  • 3.5X magnification | Multi-Color Display
For the low price of $4,049.99

So with a magnification of 3.5x you can shoot accurately out to 250 yards with a flight time measured on a stop watch. Wind will have absolutely no effect on crossbow arrows either. Useful for Attila the Hun sieges though.
Just get a 6' ENGLISH LONG BOW but make sure you get it made out of a "YEW TREE" for the Shaft. You also must have a minimum of 45" arm length in each arm. (shoulder to palm).
It is a 300 yrd Bow. You also need to have the 4' Arrows made out of Yang Tinge wood and hand hammered forged Bronze/titanium/depleted uranium tips.

Last edited: