Ten Point Vapor RS470 Xero Crossbow - Range Game out to 250 yards

Ohlongarm

they are getting out of hand with crossbows... Im still hunting with my turbo xlt and stealth ss
I definitely agree with you, just an excuse to get weekend warriors a chance to wound good deer. My Ten Point Vengent @ 440 fps and 250 lb draw weight enables me to hit a soft ball at 50 yards, practicing before I hit the field. But that would be the absolute farthest I'd ever shoot at. I have 3 stands and 90% of all my deer are taken at 30 yards with no probs. Speed sells unfortunately.

Muddyboots

LRH Team Member
What I would like to see from manufacturers is a agreed upon noise rating system. That would be interesting!

TheGreek

I definitely agree with you, just an excuse to get weekend warriors a chance to wound good deer. My Ten Point Vengent @ 440 fps and 250 lb draw weight enables me to hit a soft ball at 50 yards, practicing before I hit the field. But that would be the absolute farthest I'd ever shoot at. I have 3 stands and 90% of all my deer are taken at 30 yards with no probs. Speed sells unfortunately.
all my deer are 35 yrds and under... i hunt woods so most times there stuff in the lanes over 35 yrds that will deflect an arrow

Recent Posts