Tell us which big game hunting license draws you are in for 2010?

1. AZ-points for sheep, elk + deer
2. MT-sheep
3. NV-points for sheep and elk
4. UT-points for sheep, rocky mtn goat and elk
5. WY-deer and antelope---points for sheep and elk

Last edited:
My nephew lives in Az and he put us in for elk, cow & bull, rifle and muzzleloader. I don't have any points nor does he since he killed a bull last season, but here's hoping! :) I am getting in shape and losing weight, sighting in guns, getting ready.... "that one's reach might exceeds one's grasp or what's a heaven for"

SC: white tailed deer, squirrel.
TN: white tailed deer. turkey.
Not all big game but that is it. They don't require a draw, just a license.
Wish all the rest of you the best on your draws and have fun. I look forward to keeping up with your progress on this board. I had a great WY antelope hunt last year with my son in law and daughter.

Last edited:
I wish I could go to the west and do some huntin. I even have kin that live that way, but unfortunetly I ante goin to be able to get the time off to venture that far from home. No, my plans will have to take me to TN, GA, or AL this year.

Utah archery deer, Thousand Lakes unit.
Utah archery deer, Deloris Triangle.
Utah mountain goat, Willard peak. I can scout this one from my front door with my spotting scope.

Soon to put in for:
Idaho deer, Unit 47
Idaho mountain goat, Unit 67
Colorado deer, Unit 421, third season

Whitetail deer in southern Ontario, Black bear and Moose in Northern Ontario and im drawing for Northern Quebec Caribou but that hunt wont be for 2 years from now.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts