Tell us about your choice of outfitter, state, game species for your 2011 hunt

Late oct. 7 day Alaskan goat hunt out of petersburgh Ak. and 3 days hunting deer on the nearby islands.Then there's always the sheep and goat tags in montana I got 3 Points this year.I will use a bow in montana and the 300 rum in alaska.

I am going on another guided aoudad hunt in far west Texas (Big Bend) during the middle of the rut this time.

Also doing a self guided mule deer and javelina hunt near Alpine Texas.

Recommended outfitter is
Michael McKinny
www.westtexashuntorg.com

Some of the best (cheapest) pricing for aoudad and mulies for the area. Good guy that bends over back wards to make your hunt succesful. All of his guides that I have delt with are very respectful and must be bred from part aoudad!

2011 is going to be elk and muledeer in Montana with Crazy Mountain Outfitters. A Weatherby Accumark .338/.378 and some great reloads for ammo, hopefully a nice bull and perhaps a nice buck give me a shot. This is a horseback trip, the one catch is I've never been on a horse, a friend has volunteered some saddle time on his horses, this has got to help......right? Good luck to all on your hunting adventures this year..:)

Good Luck to everyone on their hunts this fall. I'm currently looking for a big Black Bear and wolf in Rural Alaska, then maybe off to Africa this summer for another work / hunt trip. Then Elk and Muley hunting in MT either bow or gun based on when I can get off work.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.