• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TC Pro Hunter 25-06

TXshooter

I decided to sell my 25-06 Thompson Center Pro Hunter. It is in good shape only flaws are wear the camo has chipped in a few places. All are small and blend with the camo. In one Pic some wear on the camo can be seen were the barrel is hinged. The scope is a 3-9 x 42 30mm tube Meopta that is in really good shape except that the rubber ring that helps turn the magnification fell off. I planned on calling meopta about that but really never shoot this rifle and keep putting it off but I am willing to bet they would send another one. I would like to sell the rifle and scope for $850 obo. or I will sell just the rifle for $550
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG

It's not sticky. I took that pick because it was in my work truck in the hot sun and leaning against the vinyl it did that.

Forgot to add the shiny on the recoil pad is because I just wiped it down. It's not really shiny like that. Only problem is the rubber ribs on recoil pad got slight smashed together otherwise everything is normal

I will I got all mine once fired. Ill check how many I have and pm you when I get home.