• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TC Encore, .223 Pro Hunter Barrel, Stainless Frame

nodakhorseman

TC Encore model 1803 in .223 Rem, Realtree Hardwoods Stock, SS Frame, 28" Pro Hunter Fluted Barrel.

Used, but in like-new condition TC Encore platform with Blued and Fluted .223 Pro Hunter barrel.

This barrel is mounted with an Alpen Apex 6 - 24 x 50 rifle scope (model 4047 with WBDC reticle). The scope has a shallow scratch on the right side of the objective bell (in the metal, not glass - see last picture). This is not a dent or ding. I simply leaned it against something I shouldn't have. Alpen Optics have an awesome lifetime warranty - no blame, no fault.

I only shot less than one box of .223 rounds through the gun and found it to be a real tack driver. I also purchased a custom trigger spring from Mike Bellm at Bellm TCs to lighten the trigger pull from factory. The current trigger pull breaks around 3 lbs.

I have approximately $1,050 into this gun, but am only asking $800, with buyer paying actual cost of shipping. If paying by PalPal, an additional 3% will be added to the transaction. Since this is a used firearm, I will offer a 3-day inspection period from date of receipt, with the buyer paying return shipping.

Please e-mail ([email protected]) with questions. Thanks! --Joel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg