• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tc Contender

Rdb496

Guys. I'm looking to buy a tc Contender anyone got one they might want to part with?

$325 plus shipping and I'll throw in a grip and a forend so you will only need a barrel.

I've never had something shipped to a ffl. I'm assuming it must be fairly simple. You?

Lymey, is the Frame one of the older ones or the newer Easy Open?
RDB496, shipping to a FFL dealer of your choice is easy. Just visit with your local gunshop and if he will except a shipment from an individual, and how much he charges, you just need a copy of their FFL and contact info and send it to the Seller, usually with payment. He will mail to the FFL, usually with copy of his license if required and a tracking number for you and the FFL will call you when it arrives. My FFL charges me $20 to except frames or firearms for the paperwork.
Mike

This must be an older model. I've had it for over 30 years. It belongs to my wife. I updated her to a G2 so she could shoot an Ackley improved cartridge for elk. She has never had any problem opening it.