• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TBAC CB Muzzle Brake and Flash Hider

Mike433

New - TBAC CB Flash Hider for .223 caliber with 1/2 x 28 threads - $100 Shipped
New - TBAC CB Muzzle Brake .30 caliber with 5/8 x 24 threads - $100 Shipped

I bought them to use with a TBAC Dominus CB Suppressor (that's still in jail) and decided it would be cheaper in the long run to use the Area 419 Hellfire system since I intend to run multiple rifles with the same suppressor. Both are brand new, never fired.

Sorry, guess pictures would help.

Attachments

• muzzle brake.jpg
    muzzle brake.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 29
  • flash hider.jpg
    flash hider.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 31
New - TBAC CB Flash Hider for .223 caliber with 1/2 x 28 threads - $100 Shipped
New - TBAC CB Muzzle Brake .30 caliber with 5/8 x 24 threads - $100 Shipped

I bought them to use with a TBAC Dominus CB Suppressor (that's still in jail) and decided it would be cheaper in the long run to use the Area 419 Hellfire system since I intend to run multiple rifles with the same suppressor. Both are brand new, never fired.

.30 cal brake is sold, the .223 flash hider is still available.

Free bump for turning me on to the Area 419 hellfire system. I'm hoping they have all the stuff I need in stock. I'm changing over all my cans.

Free bump for turning me on to the Area 419 hellfire system. I'm hoping they have all the stuff I need in stock. I'm changing over all my cans.
Seems like a pretty slick system. Once you purchase the main adapter to fit your suppressor, you just need to buy the $40 universal adapters for as many guns as you have and you're good to go. I just purchased hellfire muzzle brake to use when not shooting suppressed and it's pretty cool too. Very simple system.