TargetVision Wireless Spotting Camera Review

ADMIN

Administrator
The TARGETVISION System is easy to use and setup is a breeze. It comes with a laminated quick startup and App guide. Syncing my iPhone and iPad was easy and painless. It works with iOS 7 and iOS 8. I did not notice any difference with either software. I was also able to test an Android phone with the TARGETVISION System, with no problems.

Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, TargetVision Wireless Spotting Camera Review, By W.C. Fannin. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Did you ever figure out why your iPhone quit working with the system? Since the camera and reciever operate on the same network can you take your phone down range with you to verify what the camera is seeing before you go all the way back to the reciever?

I'm not certain what happened with my phone!

From the article: I wanted to test how far away I could get from the receiver. So I walked away from the receiver, toward the camera, with both my iPhone and iPad. I was able to get approximately 150 yards, before I lost signal from the receiver. However, when I got closer to the camera, I was able to reconnect on my iPhone but not my iPad.

From the article: I wanted to test how far away I could get from the receiver. So I walked away from the receiver, toward the camera, with both my iPhone and iPad. I was able to get approximately 150 yards, before I lost signal from the receiver. However, when I got closer to the camera, I was able to reconnect on my iPhone but not my iPad.

I just wanted to clarify that I had understood it correctly. I wonder what the issue with your iPhone was. Honestly if the iPhone only worked sometimes it would be a deal killer for me personally. It looks like a pretty dang cool system. I bet reviewing the product was fun.

Just a heads up! Targetvision has a new product coming out! I can not leak the photos yet, but look out for another review coming soon!

Here is a sneak peak at the new product coming out from Targetvision. It's called the Hawk. Check back for the review!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 66
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.