• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Target Stands for AR 500 Plates

Mr. Len, I would go with the 1/2" rebar. It should be plenty strong enough for that one plate.

I typically hang 2 or 3 plates on each stand. Seems to hold up great!!

ACE, where are you brother, I need some more stands as well.

Send me a PM when you have some ready to go.

Thanks, Jake

Sorry, been at a Match in FL... I am unable to Edit my original post where I mixed up the gf / fg in the E-Mail.

I would go 1/2" as Jake said, OR, use 3/8 on the inside and 3/4" Conduit on the outside. either will work fine.

Due to Requests, we are making stands for 5/8 Rebar now also. These will handle Any target weight, but will also let you get them up much higher out of the weeds (most popular reason for request) These are $22 each Pair.

bigstand.jpg
are you still selling and making these target stands

Yup... I can be hard to get a hold of. Working to many hours does that. I have considered jacking the price up and hiring a secretary but that would defeat the purpose of Affordable Mobile stands. They are worth the wait.

If in a hurry there are other designs and sellers and it does not bother me at all when folks use my thread to shamelessly advertise for other people. :D

Yup... I can be hard to get a hold of. Working to many hours does that. I have considered jacking the price up and hiring a secretary but that would defeat the purpose of Affordable Mobile stands. They are worth the wait.

If in a hurry there are other designs and sellers and it does not bother me at all when folks use my thread to shamelessly advertise for other people. :D

Yeah, sorry about that, probably shoulda PM'd the info...:rolleyes: Those setups definitely look heavier than the ones I got from you though AND more expensive.