tapered one piece mounts - thanks to pete lincoln!

nowler

hi folks
my AI was no way reaching the 1k line, as the nxs only had 18minutes of elevation left from a 100yrd zero. couple this with the fact that the burris dealership is in the process of changing just now and i was pretty much goosed.

however, my hat goes off to pete lincoln at http://www.roedaleprecision.com, who answered my cry for help and sorted me out with the sws2000 mount shown below. a beautiful and excellently made one piece mount with 20moa (i think) slope and i am now ready for the 1k line. cheers pete.
276566.jpg

276565.jpg

brown dog

it's alu, but don't bother asking cause i say you're not allowed one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

they are seriously fantastic though. excellent machining and they don't half suit my rifle eh? i know you want one matt!

Ye BD they are alloy, but are superior to the AI unit by a good margin.Are available in several sizes and forward cant margins. The ain't cheap though, but quality costs money...I can get you some if you need some..

Derek , thanks for the kind comments and glad to be of service.

Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.