• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tangent Theta TT525 with Gen2XR - LNIB

jonthomps

**SPF**

TT525 with Gen2XR reticle. Amazing glass and turrets - best available IMHO. Mounted but only shot a couple of times. Just a couple of months old. No dings, no scratches. Selling to fund a Gen3XR. Comes with MK Machining throw lever, box, scope caps, ARD, and paperwork. Not looking for trades. $3500 shipped.

Attachments

• TT1.jpeg
    TT1.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 69
  • TT2.jpeg
    TT2.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 85
  • TT3.jpeg
    TT3.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 83
  • TT4.jpeg
    TT4.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Jon, I have some questions that may sell your scope. To me.
Let's say objectively TT is worth every penny if not more. I'm looking at ZC and NF 7-35. Objectively what is it about this scope that sets it apart? I'm ignorant to the ways of TT.

TT is the top of the heap for glass, turrets, tracking. $3500 is a great price. Wish I needed another TT right now. I love the Gen 2XR reticle. I have 4 at the moment. Two TTs and two Premiers.
While I do not own a ZCO, or have ever had the pleasure to shoot behind one yet, I can 100% verify TT blows NF away. I have shot behind no less than 30 NF F1 scopes for comparison. 4-16×42, 5-25×56, and 7-35×56. The only thing NF has going for it is the 35x top end if you truly need the extra 10x. But I have never seen a need for it myself. Then again, I have shot over 1770 with 15x too.

Jon, I have some questions that may sell your scope. To me.
Let's say objectively TT is worth every penny if not more. I'm looking at ZC and NF 7-35. Objectively what is it about this scope that sets it apart? I'm ignorant to the ways of TT.

The glass TT uses is currently the best in the business. Example: I shot a match last spring with K525i - which is a great scope in it's own right. I sold that scope (because that what I do!) and bought this one. Then I shot a match with it... The resolution, clarity and depth of field at 1k beat the Kahles by a noticeable margin. Like, timed stages, I'm thinking about getting shots on target, not glass quality and all the sudden I get this thought, "Whoa. this scope is REALLY clear."

About the scopes:

I've had a ZCO 5-27 too. Great scope. Great reticle. Great glass. Can't go wrong there. But a TT is going to give you that extra 10%. But Jon, how do the turrets compare? TT blows everyone away. Everyone. But... if I could pick up an as-new TT for the same price as a ZCO there's no choice to be made.

As Lance said, NF and TT simply aren't in the same league. No need to compare the two.

Lastly, I get that giving $3500 to a total stranger is, well, stressful. I've sold high dollar stuff here and on the Hide for many years. Literally dozens of custom rifles, scopes, reloading equipment, etc. I pride myself on being a stand-up guy and advertising EXACTLY what you're buying so please feel free to ask around about me.