Tangent Theta Scopes

I actually found a TT 3-15 LRH on DVOR for $3300.00 bought it and got it last week. Shot from 100 to 500 yds this weekend with no issue. Reticle is a little thick but I'm used to the Gen2 in my 3-15M. I think the H reticle will be extremely good at close distance low power as that is where the Gen 2 is a little thin, and 800 yards and closer where you need higher magnification especially with dark underbrush background. The locking turrets are fine but I actually prefer the non locking as I've never had issues with them spinning in the field, just one more thing to screw with in the field.. Everything else like weight, glass, FOV, parallax, turret clicks are exactly the same as my M. Overall I am very pleaseed with my purchase. For just a pure hunting reticle the H will do fine although I do wish it was just a little thinner for the long shots.
IMO their is no other scope on the market that will match the TT 3-15 especially if you want a FFP just for hunting and occasional paper punching.

I've had the 5-25 P. It's a boat anchor on a hunting rifle. The only thing is miss is the tool less turrets. The 3-15 has never left me wanting. The 2 seasons I hunted with I never needed that much magnification.

I hunt in some open areas or ridge to ridge out west.Im used to having 20x,but like keeping my optics on the lighter side.Have the reach with my 338NM,do you feel the 15x is lacking or is the pm2 3-20x50 a contender,is heavier than I like. I like all else in my march but maybe I have a not so good one,as optics lack behind my mark 5 after 20 x and on focus/parallax

I have used my Tangent Theta TT315M 3-15×50 for game (including jacks and coyotes) out to 1151, and on steel out to 1500+. Plenty.

If you want 20x, the S&B PMII 5-20x50US is great, but I don't think they fit on a LA without being mounted very high.

The S&B PMII 3-20×50US is another great choice, and has a bit more mounting length, but still not sure it will fit a LA.

So if you are thinking S&B PMII 3-20×50 MTC/LT (non-US), then weight jumps way up, and you might want to consider a ZCO 4-20×50 at that point.

Thanks for reply,really like to keep weight lower.I front carry alot.Which might change,but,might have to try find someone local with one to check out.I hunted the majority of my life with a 3-9,so is kinda ironic where scopes have ended up. Still have several 4-14 type