Tangent Theta 5-25 vs vortex razor 4.5-27

chw

Okay so I recently asked you guys to help me choose between the atacr ffp and vortex razor hd gen 2 and vortex edged the nightforce out by a few votes.

Last night I ran across the tangent theta searching scope reviews and wow I'm impressed. I now ask you to choose between this one and the vortex and please don't include price in your decision just tell me which one you think is better. I'm not concerned with the price I want the best I can get regardless of the cost. Thanks

No fleas on the Vortex, but I'd go with the Tangent Theta if price were no object.

I got to play with a TT315P for about six hours at my hunting property two weeks ago and was blown away. Dead nuts turret adjustments and parallax setting, easy zero stop set-up, and truly outstanding glass. I liked it so much that I want to buy one for myself with MOA adjustments. All that said I hear wait times for getting your hands on one are long.

Again, the above is not a knock on the Vortex which is a fine scope but for me the TT is on another level, and of course priced as such.

No fleas on the Vortex, but I'd go with the Tangent Theta if price were no object.

I got to play with a TT315P for about six hours at my hunting property two weeks ago and was blown away. Dead nuts turret adjustments and parallax setting, easy zero stop set-up, and truly outstanding glass. I liked it so much that I want to buy one for myself with MOA adjustments. All that said I hear wait times for getting your hands on one are long.

Again, the above is not a knock on the Vortex which is a fine scope but for me the TT is on another level, and of course priced as such.

Have you looked through a Swarovski Z6i? I use one for all my close range deer stand type hunting and it's the best glass I've came across yet. If you have looked through some swaro stuff how does tangent theta compare?

chw, I own multiple Z6's as they are my favorite glass. I would say that to my eyes the TT's glass was close to if not the equal of my Z6 glass.

chw, I own multiple Z6's as they are my favorite glass. I would say that to my eyes the TT's glass was close to if not the equal of my Z6 glass.

Awesome! I guess I will start looking around for one in stock. Anybody know if they are in stock somewhere? The 5-25 MOA that is.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.