• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Talley one piece lightweight 1” medium scope mounts

Dosh

Wanted Talley one piece lightweight 1" medium scope mounts for Savage Model 111.
TIA

I have a set for the savage round action and/or accu-trigger models. They are 1" mediums that have been mounted and I did lap them. The lapping took off about 20% of finish. They are very serviceable and the exterior is excellent and the mounting screws come with them. $35 shipped.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks Rickster, this Savage has the flat rear.
I appreciate the offer and that's a good price.

I might have a rail or a set of Leupold mounts for a flat rear if you can't find what you are looking. Not in it for the money, I just try to help out from the "years of collecting drawer" if I can. I have used a rail most of the time as most of those flat rear setups where long action only and the newer scopes are shorter and often won't mount up with regular rings spaced that far apart.

They are my favorites. You may have to order directly from Talley as I doubt to many venders would stock that item. Good luck, hope you can make the customer happy.