Talking dog

specweldtom

Best dog story I ever heard. Made me think of Roaddog1M.

A guy was driving through South Dakota and saw a sign; TALKING DOG FOR SALE. When he rang the doorbell the guy told him the dog was in the back yard.
He went through the gate and saw a fine looking Lab sittng there. He asked, can you really talk.
Oh yeah, I can talk. Stunned, he asked the dog what his story was.

The dog said, well I found out I could talk when I was very young. Wanting to help my country, I contacted the CIA. They immediately put me to work, flying me all over the world, sitting in on secret meetings, conferences, etc, picking up a lot of good information, since no one ever suspected I was listening and reporting what I heard. This went on for 8 years, but I finally realized I was really tired, and getting older, so I retired, settled down, got married several times and had a whole bunch of puppies. That's about it.

The guy went back and asked the owner how much he wanted for the dog. $10, he said. Whaaat? This dog is incredible. Why do you want to sell him at all, let alone so cheap?

'Cause he's a liar.....he never did any of that ****!!!

My dog has been a very heavy drinker since he was a 4 month old puppy. Being a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix, I thought it might be part of his Germanic heritage. However, he soon grew to insist that he not drink alone, and I was soon sucked into his heavy drinking habit. I could not afford his preferred $40+ per bottle malt scotch habit, and I was soon forced to change to 100 proof vodka, which he would drink like water. Being Germanic, he is stubborn and headstrong, and he insisted that he not drink alone. So, I had to match him drink for drink. It was then that I realized that he was a talking dog, but he will only talk to me if I drink with him for some time. Maybe it's the vodka, but it sounds to me like he is talking Russian. Since I don't know Russian, I can only speculate what he is saying, but I suspect he is talking about me. I try not to pay him much mind when he talks that Russian lingo.

FAL, both of you may need to enroll in the 12 step program? I'm guessing THAT would be a first, but it might be real hard to talk him into it.

LOL, Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.