Taking Pre-Orders - Amazing New LabRadar Doppler Radar Chronograph

LabRadar.com there main site states:

Not until Spring till next delivery. Which may be by the end of March or to mid June. :s

How long is the waiting list and how many unites are coming is the question?

The really annoying thing is that people who ordered direct from LabRadar in the fall already have their units.

Seems like if the LabRadar folks are serious about building a distributor base, they should be supplying their dealers at least as well as they are supplying direct customers.

Really frustrating.

Just got the notification that my unit is in stock and ready to ship!

SWEET!

Can't wait to try it out.

Just got the notification that my unit is in stock and ready to ship!

SWEET!

Can't wait to try it out.

nice.... I am really kicking myself for canceling my first pre-order 1 year ago! lol

You order in June I re-ordered in November... how many folks are in front of me. haha

Keep us or at least me how you like your Labradar. :)

Got an email on 4-22-16 that my Labradar was ready to ship. They needed to verify address, replied to email 9 time and have not received a response. The order has not updated on the site, it still has it processed. I have several emails saying the unit would ship by the end of April.

A copy of the email is below

Hello,

The LabRadar chronograph unit and/or accessories that you ordered and
paid for last year is finally ready to ship. We just need to verify your
shipping address in case there have been any changes since you ordered.
Please reply to this email with the address you'd like us to ship your
LabRadar chrono to.

Thanks,

Chris Backus
Long Range Hunting

What Gives?

Last edited:
Sorry about that Randy. We never received any of your emails. We should have followed up last week however and I apologize for that.

As I said in an email to you a few minutes ago, we will ship today and email tracking.

Thanks for your business.

Andy Backus
The Long Range Hunting Store
(920)376-2010

P.S. I'm going to edit your last post to change the phone number. We don't want Chris's direct line to be out there.

I deleted the number.

Did you get the reply to your email?

Thanks,
Randy

Sorry about that Randy. We never received any of your emails. We should have followed up last week however and I apologize for that.

As I said in an email to you a few minutes ago, we will ship today and email tracking.

Thanks for your business.

Andy Backus
The Long Range Hunting Store
(920)376-2010

P.S. I'm going to edit your last post to change the phone number. We don't want Chris's direct line to be out there.

We finally have LabRadar in stock.

We shipped out all of our Pre-orders and have stock left over - but don't wait too long!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.