• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tag Heuer Professional watch ($650 obo)

BigAndy

Tag Heuer Professional 4000 wf1120.bc0523

I have for sale a LNIB Tag Heuer Professional watch (4000 series). The original case, box, manual, blank registration and warranty cards, and even the tag are included. The crystal is clean, the case back is virgin and even has the sticky protector still installed. I just a had a new battery installed last week. Please contact with any questions. No PayPal due to their excessive fees, check or MO only. Thanks for looking.

True, but after the last ridiculous set of fees I got hit with I deleted my account. I can send pictures and will answer phone: (856)625-2755.

I know. Fees are ridiculous. I once did not select correct payment option so they took it out of checking and didn't have funds in the account to cover cost. This created a cascade of overdraft fees as the bank takes largest check out of total and smaller ones bounce and cost $35/per. May call later re: watch.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher

Sounds good. Am open to partial trades as well.
Thanks for looking.