Tacticool Ammo.com... Legit or Scam ?

They are a complete rip off. They want you to use pay pal friends and family then you have no proof of payment. They got me for $180.00 plus KelTec P 17.
Sorry that that happened to you. I am very reluctant to ever use PayPal family and friends. It's always a red flag for me if someone requests family and friends only. I usually use PayPal payment and then add 3% . If the seller is no OK with accepting that, then it usually means something is not right.

I ordered and paid for a Kel Tec P17. I'v asked several times for a tracking number and as of this AM the won't respond to my chat message. I guess I should have been suspicious when they had a P17 in stock. I'm out $230 which isn't a disaster but I wonder how many others there are out there like me. I'll have to see if there is any recourse.
I have been through the whole 9 yards with them over a KelTec P 17. Money is gone and nothing in return. Could not find any recourse. Dannie Armstrong

In my search for 6.5 PRC ammo , I came across an unbelievable website call tacticoolammoshop.com. The ammo was very reasonable....Hmmm, and as I went to pay and the site stated no credit card. You could pay with Zelle, paypal or Bitcom.... Hmmm. I called the contract number and a gentlemen I,m assuming from India answered the phone our conversation was very short as he didn't understand my Louisiana english and I clearly could not understand him, angrily he terminated the call . I was wondering if anyone has every purchased from this company?

Thanks for reading.
It;'s a SCAM, I got screwed !! Do Not Buy From Them !!! Spread the word !!!

I didn't realize how many people fell for the "f&f or zelle only payment" scams--- I guess you guys either don't remember the "western union" scams or are too young to remember them.
You need to realize that f&f and zelle are just cash sent to an unknown person/account.

I literally can't understand why people just don't do business with know good company's. These scam companies been doing this now for atleast a year.
If you go by the philosophy no electronic payment wouldnt happen too.

In my search for 6.5 PRC ammo , I came across an unbelievable website call tacticoolammoshop.com. The ammo was very reasonable....Hmmm, and as I went to pay and the site stated no credit card. You could pay with Zelle, paypal or Bitcom.... Hmmm. I called the contract number and a gentlemen I,m assuming from India answered the phone our conversation was very short as he didn't understand my Louisiana english and I clearly could not understand him, angrily he terminated the call . I was wondering if anyone has every purchased from this company?

Thanks for reading.
They are a scam I looked them up on the internet the company I was working iwth says Houma Louisiana is their base but another online is in LA california, They wanted me to pay with zelle but the company did not come up at my bank. They sent me an email with a personal yahoo email to a Miguel Castro then in a chat on their site sent me another email address again a personal email. When I confronted them about being a scan they stopped chatting with me.
They almost got me for 305.00 on an ammo order that seemed way to cheap with a 20.00 flat rate shipping charge. Lucky my bank did not find their ******** company.

I literally can't understand why people just don't do business with know good company's. These scam companies been doing this now for atleast a year.
If you go by the philosophy no electronic payment wouldnt happen too.
You must remember that last year we had more than 6 million first time buyers buy firearms. In addition there are those that have never dealt with firearms at all in any way shape or form and do not know their way around the firearm industry that supports our hobbies. I've been reloading since the 90's after I retired from the military and until 4 weeks ago I was not familiar this company I ordered 1000 bullets from. Had I not heard the name mentioned by another forum member I never would have known to check them out aside from my usual established sources.

How is it that they are still running this scam? Shouldn't they be shut down by now? Thanks for all the warnings. If it seems to good to be true...it probably is.

Scam Total.
Then They sent me a fake air freight company and said my order was on hold for insurance . I googled that number and it came up another Amo company.
SCAM, I lost 500 dollars.

Scam Total.
Then They sent me a fake air freight company and said my order was on hold for insurance . I googled that number and it came up another Amo company.
SCAM, I lost 500 dollars.
Sorry about that dude, a member in another group here in Seattle got scammed out of 150, he thought he found a good deal on primers.

Thanks for reading.
They told me I was a cheap @$$ and gay because I don't use Zelle. I would NEVER buy from them.

New possible scam site
Tacticalammopowders.com
Credit card processor not working. I tried to make a purchasr, buy guy said pay them via paypal friends and family. Thank god i thought it was too sketchy and didnt. Then 2 days later i get an attempted grub hub charge. But too late i froze the card

Recent Posts