Tactical-World.net scam site

gumshoe

I was just alerted to a reloading and gun sales scam site. The business name is Tactical-World.net. Everything is in stock with prices too good to be true. Business is supposed to be in Winthrop, Maine but their phone numbers listed are in North Carolina and Texas. They also only take Zelle, Bitcoin, or cash. Trustpilot.com show several reviews from people who sent money and never received the product or response..

I have been stung, I was laying on my back fighting Covid and searching reloading supplies out. Thought it seemed fishy but did it anyway .
Two days later I called and a foreigner from some sandy country answers, I asked for a tracking number and he said he would Bacall me right back and hung up.
I turned them into the BBU, and two other places

Attachments

• 95C7C820-9F0F-4505-8079-5E9B691406CF.png
    95C7C820-9F0F-4505-8079-5E9B691406CF.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 99
I googled the address and it's a friggin single wide trailer with a crappy garage.
đź‘ż

Last edited:
Sorry about your loss. When I was doing my research I noticed that these guys were using Venemo before switching to Zelle. I found another site , firearmsshop.us that I believe is the same group. The website layout is the same, everything is in stock, and payment methods are similar. BE AWARE.

Oh
I am now
They can only text fluent English for about three sentences
I've found 3 different sites that immediately have a little messenger bubble wanting to help ya.

Here's another one to stay away from, armtechandarchery.com. Same style of logo's, everything in stock, same payment methods. Site was first created in October 2021.

I'm googling addresses and doing all I can do. I lost a days wages on bad judgement and some little foreign ***.
Wish I was tech savvy enough to track em down.
Grrrr

There are no new online reputable reloading sites. Either pay what Midway/Blue Collar/ Powder Valley/ Brownells/ etc. is charging and get what you ordered, or pay someone you have never heard of and get taken for a ride. The manufacturers are sending what they have to the places they always have, so if the traditional online places are out of stock, the manufacturers sure as heck didn't send a truck load of components to a place that just bought a domain name last Tuesday.

Sorry about your loss. When I was doing my research I noticed that these guys were using Venemo before switching to Zelle. I found another site , firearmsshop.us that I believe is the same group. The website layout is the same, everything is in stock, and payment methods are similar. BE AWARE.
Someone needs to be turning these folks over to the FBI and PO.

Someone needs to be turning these folks over to the FBI and PO.
If it really mattered and they actually did anything about it. Do you ever hear of them arresting or getting peoples money back? They haven't nor will rhe government do anything about it other than blab a bunch of feel good lies in a annual press conference.

If it really mattered and they actually did anything about it. Do you ever hear of them arresting or getting peoples money back? They haven't nor will rhe government do anything about it other than blab a bunch of feel good lies in a annual press conference.
They certainly prosecute the hell out of people using the mail to run scams. Trump isn't there to investigate anymore so they probably have 10,000 FBI agents looking for something to do.

1642645706471.png

They certainly prosecute the hell out of people using the mail to run scams. Trump isn't there to investigate anymore so they probably have 10,000 FBI agents looking for something to do.

View attachment 332422
They prosecute scammers from from Nigeria, Russian, Africa, et all? I guess I need to look much more for those cases.