Tactical 30mm scope mounts for Picatinny rail

skip300

Chasing some 30mm scope mounts for my new Clearidge 5.5-22.5x50mm XP5. I want to use tactical mounts that are proven and available? As I do not know which height is required, I want it mounted as close to the barrel on my Tikka T3 Super varmint with Picatinny rail as possible.

Any recommendations?

Cheers,
Shane

Out of all of them I have used, Nightforce are my favorite. They offer a wide selection of heights, come in steel or the light weight aluminum with titanium bolts. Very nice rings and work!

Jeff

JP makes a one piece tactical in 30mm that is very solid. I've used them on my tactical rifle, my bolt actions, and even my single shot rifles. With the pic rails, you can move them as you need for your eye relief.

They are available and come with 1" inserts in case you decide to later put a different scope on.

The seekings sold on this site in gear shop are nice and dont have the bolt sticking out the side, a little cleaner for scabbord

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.