Tactacam Reveal

cornchuck

I was wondering why I can't find Tactcam's new trail camera the Reveal. It came out late last summer and I can't find them any where. Online or stores. Anybody have any suggestions?

Jason

Good luck! They are reasonably priced, work great, video has sound, cell pics are VG other than that not sure why you can't find one🤣. I bought 2 and gave 1 to my son for Christmas and glad I bought 2 for myself! The app still needs some massaging but the overall price to what you get is off the charts IMO. I bought one from Scheels and so did a few of my friends. They seem to get them in.

While I was looking at the Reveal, my wife bought me Stealth Cam Fusion at Sam's Club. It is a close comparison to the Reveal. It put out some good pictures. Seems I got a lot of blank pictures and the app could use some help. The cell plans between the two are very similar. I just wanted to try the Reveal.

Jason

FYI: I sent an email to Tactacam about the Reveal (surprised they got back with me that fast, being after hours). They said they quit making the 2020 model and working on a new model. Should be out around May 1.

Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.