• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tac 300 7wsm Barreled Action SPF

OKbow87

Well, I am selling one of my single most proud off things I own. For reasons I might regret latter, but am willing to live with. I have 2 7wsm's and I am only selling to fund MORE John Beanland guns, because i am straight addicted to this guy's work!

Specs are:
Tac 300 RH LA, Broughton 7.75 contour 1:9 twist 5c @ 28.5", Badger Thruster Break.

Throated for 180gr Berger VLDs that feed like a dream out of AI 300win mag BDM.

All Smithing done by John Beanland @ Beanland Custom Gun, and coated in Black.

Gun has 425 rounds exactly down the tube including load development, never any long strings of fast shooting.
You can look at this thread for more info on the load work up.

Beanland 7mmWSMs - Sniper's Hide Forums
(Changed out the AICS shortly after for the McM A5)

Barreled Action and Break (No Trigger) SPF!
Stock and Bottom Metal are SPF!

I also have 100 loaded rounds (71.0gr Retumbo & 180gr VLDs Win Brass Fed 215gm primers) and once fired Win brass if someone would like to purchase that as well.

Trades:
Stiller Predator SA standard bolt, BCM 14.5" midlength, NXS 2.5-10x32 Np-r2 ZS, NXS 3.5-15x50 Np-r1 ZS HST, LMT MRP piston or DI
in 5.56 upper or rifle.

Thanks All!

Last edited:
Re: Tac 300 7wsm Barreled Action

The rifle is throated for 180gr Berger VLDs and here is the thread on Snipershide right after i got the stick back from John. (It was in an AICS before my stock came in from McMillan.)

Beanland 7mmWSMs - Sniper's Hide Forums

anything 70.6 to 71.0 (71.0 being the best) was well under 1/2 MOA outside and in the .2s & .3s center to center

URL=http://img403.imageshack.us/i/2009season091.jpg/]
2009season091.jpg
[/URL]

My ogive length is 2.510 and my OAL length is 3.222. I have plenty of room in that AI mag. I'm using 300WM magazines and I would say I have atleast .35 or more to the front.

Last edited:
Re: Tac 300 7wsm Barreled Action $1500 shipped

Barrel & Action & Break left ( No Trigger )

Feel free to pm me with offers or trades.

Thanks