Tac 15i cranking issues and bolt turning out

Wow. Hate to hear of all the faults with the bow. Mine is 4 yrs old now. I've only had to replace the parts as previously stated, but that's it. I've even replaced the strings/cables twice only because I "felt" I should, and kept the old ones as spares. Can't even imagine how many shots it's had. I just wonder if the quality or component/composite makeup has changed since the old version. What hasn't changed yet is PSE great service, but it definitely would **** me off to have to use it very often! Good luck with the new kit.

I wounder if PSE has tracked the production runs on the problem units. I have all the faith in the world that my next unit will shine for many moons. I have learned a lot in a short period of time by reading all the info. on this sight and I thank all of you for the feed back. I will fill you in when I start shooting the new one. Shoot streight...bowgadget

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts