Tac 15 owner from NC

Tac Cobra

Hello! Glad I found this forum with a dedicated section to the PSE Tac 15. Been around gun forums for about 20 years, helped develop and used to moderate the Saiga 12 forum. I'm Cobra 76 two there and a vendor @ Cobra's Custom LLC. Also on Facebook. Was recently fortunate to finally obtain a Tac 15 upper (wanted one since they first came out!), and currently learning as much as I can about it. I am very impressed with the wealth of knowledge I've been reading in some threads here. Most are old threads but hoping there is still some discussion about these beasts. Cheers! Deer season starts here for me in 24 hours and I'll be taking to the woods with it for the first time! 🐍🦌👍

Hello! Glad I found this forum with a dedicated section to the PSE Tac 15. Been around gun forums for about 20 years, helped develop and used to moderate the Saiga 12 forum. I'm Cobra 76 two there and a vendor @ Cobra's Custom LLC. Also on Facebook. Was recently fortunate to finally obtain a Tac 15 upper (wanted one since they first came out!), and currently learning as much as I can about it. I am very impressed with the wealth of knowledge I've been reading in some threads here. Most are old threads but hoping there is still some discussion about these beasts. Cheers! Deer season starts here for me in 24 hours and I'll be taking to the woods with it for the first time! 🐍🦌👍
Good luck my friend let us know how you do

If there is any interest, I have almost new fired 3 times Tac 15 upper I would like to move. $350 face to face in NC or add for shipping anywhere else. Have case arrows and 2 cranks I believe that will go with it.
Chip
336-314-0044

If there is any interest, I have almost new fired 3 times Tac 15 upper I would like to move. $350 face to face in NC or add for shipping anywhere else. Have case arrows and 2 cranks I believe that will go with it.
Chip
336-314-0044
Oh man! Wish I had known this a couple weeks ago I'm just south of Raleigh and paid twice that for mine. However, I do have a buddy I will ask about it because he really likes this thing!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.