T1x vs 457 vs CA Ranger

Looking to get an accurate .22lr, threaded, and with a good trigger.
Primary use will be for my kids to learn marksmanship, but I'll use it too.
We'll use a bipod and rear bag.

Tikka T1x with bravo stock
CZ 457 At One
CA Ranger

I have only handled the Ranger, and it comes with a triggertech trigger. I'm ok with price differences of the three.
Does anyone have experience with these to offer input?
Cz457

Have a good smith pull the trigger and stone the sear contacts on the CZ457 trigger.
Put the original spring back in and adjust to the pull you desire.

A lighter after market spring will not cure rough sear surfaces.
The glitches will still be there and felt in the trigger.

I have a 455. I did a trigger job and it now breaks like glass at 10 oz. i had it at 8 oz for a while and then raised it to 10. I shortened the factory spring, adjusted sear engagement (travel), and stoned the contact points. Best trigger I have. It teaches everyone about keeping their finger off the trigger because I have only had one person not set the trigger off while holding it. (after I clear it) most people put their finger directly on the trigger when they pick up a gun. That loud click makes them jump about 2 feet and they know they messed up. Their face tells the story and they usually hand it back and get real quiet.

A good trigger job is pretty easy on cz's and they can be made real nice. Mine has zero perceptible creep and minimal over travel. The bolt detents and transition points got smoothed out and it now cycles like butter without being as grabby. I also reshaped the firing pin to strike inside the rim for better ignition. That made a big difference. Bedding makes a big difference too. You can use jb quick to bed front and rear of receiver. I installed steel pillars along with the bedding.

xiFXDsuQnhtp8H1qHHdT3ON-qFVrKlCB7l96YFRIxOEAY2f6-JV2hcE1BBAvf7IQFZwGNkTB7Wzkq_F6obXArqJM9Yf2vZCAh-Itf0yc8smnHefSFzjNG8meLTpjaDIYhnXg3Le8cQ=w1200

Another vote for the CZ 457, although mine is in 22WMR. Very happy with the overall fit, finish, and shooting experience. Barrels are easy to replace and there is a good amount of aftermarket support. Personally I think factory trigger is actually rather smooth if a bit heavy, but Timney does make an aftermarket one now.

https://www.area419.com/product/timney457/

Own a Tikka T1X. Have about 2k rounds through it from CCI SV to Top grade match ammo like RWS R50 Eley Tenex. Topped with a Swift 8-24x50mm TD scope.
Extremely satisfied. Is an honest .3-.5" 50 yard gun with match ammo. Installed a Elay precisian AM trigger spring reduced my trigger pull to about 16oz. VERY easy and fast to do.