t/c icon warlord

silvertip-co

Watched G&A on tv today and they tested this new(to me) rifle the Thomson Center Icon Warlord. Holy cow what a rifle. penny sized 3 shot groups at 100 and quarter size 10 shot groups at 100. That was a fast ten shots after 3 shots so the barrel was plenty hot, but all the shots could be covered my a quarter. Ya just gotta love American manufacturing. Even the stock looked still like a rifle instead of a canoe paddle or tree branch. They didnt mention cost so I feel like it's a high ticket item but how sweet it shoots out of the box.

I had a post about this same rifle around a year ago when I found out about it. I think that it is a pretty cool rifle myself. The cost is right around 3K. Is it worth it? Depends on the individual I guess. Some customs go for a lot more. They were also supposed to bring one out in a 338 Lapua. That would be awesome, but it isn't a reality yet.

I had a post about this same rifle around a year ago when I found out about it. I think that it is a pretty cool rifle myself. The cost is right around 3K. Is it worth it? Depends on the individual I guess. Some customs go for a lot more. They were also supposed to bring one out in a 338 Lapua. That would be awesome, but it isn't a reality yet.

well im always a day late and dollar short so I never seen it til it was on tv the other day. it sells for 3598 which is 3398 higher than my projected budget if i had a job LOL . i stilllike the looks of it tho. thanks for the info

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.