T/C Encore 375JDJ & 460 S&W

huntstomuch

I am a newbie to this forum, just registered today. I have been handgun hunting for many years with a T/C Encore 375JDJ & have killed many animals with it but can't find ammo for it anymore. I've been looking for a T/C Encore blued 15" 460 S&W online most of the day today. If anyone has one they want to get rid of send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I really liked my 375JDJ but can't buy factory loads from T/C or Hornady or SKS anymore & my buddy that had the reloading dies sold them. What do you guys think about the 460 S&W for long range hog hunting? I am also looking to sell my 15" 375JDJ barrel which has a muzzle break (16" w/muzzel break) & is blued & in excellent condition and I also want to sell my 375JDJ 26" blued heavy Encore barrel that is in excellent condition also if anyone is interested. The rifle barrel doesn't have a muzzel break on it.

Just get into reloading. I have a .338JDJ and load my own ammo for optimum performance, wouldn't trust anybody else to do it. The only thing I buy loaded anymore is 22LR.
Tarey

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.