T- 60 Days

I've got about 45 days or so till I'm there. I'm waiting to see what goes wrong between now and then.
Got 65 days, historically bad things start happening about 14 days out. Example: truck burning down with most of my shooting equipment (including LRF, lucky had taken rifle out), multiple rifle scopes going down, rifle barrels giving up the ghost, friends backing out on me, and military canceling my leave just to name a few. Then things get stupid on the trip, but I'm still excited about going! I love getting up in the mountains and wandering around aimlessly.

No tags drawn, but going mid-October to help two friends hunt elk on our elk hunting glory hole here in Az. End of November going to the Az Strip to spot up one of the monster mule deer there. Spotting for a close friend who's probably on his last hunt due to a worsening illness. Maybe next season I'll get a couple tags.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.