SWFA Super Sniper 5-20X50HD

If I understand it correctly, the $500 discount resumes when Facebook shows 10,000 likes, plus the scope comes with a set of Seekins rings.

Dunno about that. Maybe Jon A can clarify this matter for you? I've read some historical posts on the Hide that indicated the last day to order was going to be around the 16th of June. On the other hand - I ordered mine on the 17th.

Sorry guys, the way I understood it, now that the 30 days has passed there's no longer a chance for the 10,000 offer. I'm not 100% sure, but that's the way I read it. If not, and it does hit 10,000, I'm sure you'll all hear about it.

But that's the other thing--it climbed up to 5,000 pretty quickly but then sort of died once it hit that so who knows if it'll ever get to 10,000.

I don't have an inside scoop on this so I am just reading the ad but to me there will be another chance once/if SH hits the 10k mark in "likes!

There is a separate coupon code for the 10k mark, no expiration mentioned on the ad and the ad specifically mentions that the code will expire 30 days after it is activated. Well the 10k code hasn't been activated so we should have 30 days from when it does get activated.

I guess one could argue that it says all codes expire 30 days after activation and that "activation" insinuates from the first code being unlocked. I guess this could mean that we had 30 days from when the first 2500 "likes" code was activated. Problem with that logic is that we had 30 days from the time that the 5k like code was activated so this argument doesn't make much sense.
I saw we have another chance!

Attachments

• 5-20_2.jpg
    5-20_2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 142
I just spent 30 minutes reading the Sniper's Hide Posts on this Group Buy. I conclude that Jon A is correct based on this Post from an SWFA rep on the Hide.
From SWFA:
"The time limit to reach 10,000 is 30 days from when the promo started (May 13 - June 12).

Each coupon also expires 30 days from when it is activated.

If we hit 5,000 today the $500.00 off coupon will be activated and it will expire on June 16.

Scopes won't be here until sometime in June so there is no benefit from ordering now with the existing coupon code.

Once you order it is a done deal.
"

A fella could always call SWFA staff and get their FINAL answer - straight from the company that is selling this scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.