(swfa outdoor) ?

SO I HUNT

First of all I buy a scope level and they send it out and UPS lost it! 14 days before they contact me after asking what's going on and I get told they are waiting for UPS to refund them! Hum REALLY!
Well I'm still waiting for some kind of a answer and its like no one reads emails:rolleyes:

So my question is has ANYONE else experience this with this company? Sorry for venting, but three weeks and no answers or service!

Regards,

First of all I buy a scope level and they send it out and UPS lost it! 14 days before they contact me after asking what's going on and I get told they are waiting for UPS to refund them! Hum REALLY!
Well I'm still waiting for some kind of a answer and its like no one reads emails:rolleyes:

So my question is has ANYONE else experience this with this company? Sorry for venting, but three weeks and no answers or service!

Regards,

SWFA is a 'stand-up' company. I've always gone to their store to buy products so I don't have experience with their shipping department.

I've always had good experience with SWFA. For example, I just ordered a BOBRO QD mount March 4, 6pm. On March 5, 11am I received an email informing me that it was out of stock, and they were working to resolve. I called them directly at 972-726-7348, got the order changed to a similar (actually better) version in stock, and they got it right out to me within three working days. I suggest you call them direct. I do wish all online sellers listed an accurate in/out of stock note with all items offered.

My few experiences have been good with them as well. All clean but one had a minor issue. The one was as scope that had a small issue with it. They quickly paid to send it back and resolved it quickly.

SIH, try 972-726-7348 and vent to SWFA directly. No more e-mail tag. Personally ordered several scopes and rings for the grandkids with no problems. Good luck

Last edited:
SIH, try 972-726-7348 and vent to SWFA directly. No more e-mail tag. Personally ordered several scopes and rings for the grandkids with no problems. Good luck
Thank you I'll be calling in the morning....
Regards

I would be calling ups to get answers on their part, they are the ones that lost it. I had an ordeal with usps that they had lost a barrel that I had ordered for, finally showed up after 3.5 months, I had already went a different route with the project. If you have a tracking number for the order would help to get information from ups with that.

I would be calling ups to get answers on their part, they are the ones that lost it. I had an ordeal with usps that they had lost a barrel that I had ordered for, finally showed up after 3.5 months, I had already went a different route with the project. If you have a tracking number for the order would help to get information from ups with that.

I'm not sure how much info UPS will give you if you do call. I have had a problem in the past, and if you are not the shipper, or as they say "the customer", then they won't release the info. If you do have the track #, you can at least go to the UPS website and track it and find out where it was last scanned. It's probably in some pawn shop by now.

Ordered the 11th of March and received it today, so I guess I'm lucky? Though all this time one email form them and one phone call that I made today to be told they were working on it and they would call me back when they found the details of my order? Ok I guess....

I think I'll start trying other resources, but I will say sometimes things happen right:rolleyes:

SIH, glad you finally received your purchase, had a stock ordered that spent 2 weeks in Oklahoma before I finally received it. Good luck

That's good news. Sometimes those packages are rerouted through "The Twilight Zone", then show up when you least expect them. Glad it worked out for you.

I wouldn't use them unless I had too.

They said they would pay the return postage on a scope but kept coming up with different reasons not to pay. They only send return shipping lables for UPS which means a 20-40 mile drive.

Too much trouble.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.