• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA 5-20x50, Seekins and NF rings ACI/ADI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselboy427

I have a SWFA 5-20x50 Illuminated that is in excellent condition. It has been mounted in properly lapped rings and never removed. I'm asking $1100 plus shipping and ins.

Next is a pair of Seekins 4/6 medium 30mm rings. These have been properly lapped to 80% contact while installed on a known true base and torqued properly. These will go with the scope if buyer takes it at the asking price. Otherwise, I'd like $90 plus shipping and ins.

Last but not least is a set of Nightforce lightweight tactical rings. The top cap is an ACI/ADI cap with indicator. It is as shipped from Defensive Edge so if it is lapped, it was done by Mr Carlock himself. I've had it for 2 months or so and decided to go a different route. New, this setup is $165 for rings and $195 for ACI/ADI with indicator. I'd take $300 plus shipping and ins.

Only trade I'd really be interested in is a Larue LT120 mount in excellent/new shape but I'm always open to ideas

I can send pics to email but it won't let me attach em here for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
I'll take the NF rings and ACI/ADI for $250. I'll cover the shipping.

If they are still available, let me know how you would like payment. I can do paypal or money order.

Thanks,
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.