• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SWFA 5-20x50 HD Illuminated w/Thrower

Popping back on top...Someone is going to want this for a new build or to upgrade to higher magnification on an existing rig.
I'm running this scope as well as NF NXS scopes.
SWFA got it right with their HD glass - It's clear and bright. And imo as well as others the 5-20 HD is a strong, well built, optic that will handle dialing and hard hunting/shooting.
An aside, I have a link to a guy on SnipersHide who makes and sells the zero stop washer for this scope. He charges under $20 bucks IIRC.
SWFA used to void their warranty if you used an after market zero stop. Not anymore. You're gtg installing the simple zero stop rings.

I bought 3 of these scopes, keeping one as a spare. They don't break or fail very often, so, I'm gonna live dangerously and move this one.

Awesome dialing scope. Excellent HD glass, illuminated reticle, and thrower which is an extra $60 bucks.

These scopes sell at $1499.00 plus an additional $60 Lever Thrower - I paid $1559.00

Last Price Drop!
$1250.00 tyd USPS Priority Insured.

PayPal preferred Friends & Family or you pay any fees so I net $1250.00

USPS Tracking # PM'd when shipped.

View attachment 166729

I think the thing that may be keeping prospective buyers away is that $1199.95 Price Tag on the box and the asking is $1250...

I bought three scope over the past year...One at full price. $1499.00 which is the one for sale with an added lever thrower for $60.00

One on sale for $1199.95 which is mounted.

And a used 5-20x50 I bought here without a box, which I traded off several weeks ago in a box.

The boxes look the same...So, I photographed the box I had that held the on sale scope for $1195.95

The scope for sale is brand new, never mounted with a thrower Lever.
I paid $1499 plus $60 for the thrower that's $1559.00

$1250 shipped is the price.

Last edited:
Lobo,
Are you interested in buying this scope? or just taking the time out of your long day at the truck stop glory hole to spit some of your aggression at a guys thread who is 100% all the way? LOL. I'd move along before someone takes notice of you and you get a new group of followers.