• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swfa 10x

dfanonymous

I'm wtb on behalf of a friend getting into the long range game. Looking for an SWFA x10, preferably in mils. If there any awesome deals on another good/reliable "training wheel" scope I'll try to pitch it for you. Thanks!

I got a 16x mil quad mounted but never zeroed. Turrets are still centered from the factory. 270$ shipped I can throw in a level.

I got a 16x mil quad mounted but never zeroed. Turrets are still centered from the factory. 270$ shipped I can throw in a level.
Thanks for the offer, Ill pass it along and PM you if he's interested in 16x fixed.

This also comes with a sunshade and throw lever that makes adjusting parallax a breeze.

I'm wtb on behalf of a friend getting into the long range game. Looking for an SWFA x10, preferably in mils. If there any awesome deals on another good/reliable "training wheel" scope I'll try to pitch it for you. Thanks!

I have a used SS10x42M that I can sell you. Please PM me if interested.

SWFA is a great option. Athlon does have some good options as well and they do track well. In the budget scopes using the mildot style reticle and holding over can be a great way to hit at extended ranges. I run a primary arms r-grid on one of my guns and its great if you can find one. I turned a friend that direction and he was hitting prairie dogs at 750y holding over on the RGrid this past summer. Test ALL scopes for correct tracking.

I have a SWFA 10X42M with or without a mount. The scope with the left side parallax knob. Great shape.