sweet free balistic calculator, with MOA and mil's

Re: sweet free balistic calculator, with MOA and mil\'s

Ok Dave, so if I normaly hold 2 body lengths (about 6 feet) in front of the coyote that is running from left to right (a broadside shot at full speed) and I want to poke a hole in his shoulder (about 10 Inches back from his nose) will this portion of the program do me any benefit? It happens so fast I would NOT have time for any adjustments. I would need a mildot hold or a range on the stadia line that I could remember to lead based on an estimated distance.

Of course these shots always fall in the "I cant believe that I got him?!" category.

4ked Horn

In the example you just gave you would find about 0 (zero) use in the mover software.

For movers I use Mil holdoffs as as you stated without a reference point you're going to have to "wing it".

For a full tilt deer running at 90 degrees I believe the value is about 15 Mils. Crank the scope to 1/3 mil calibration power and hold (lead) on the 5 Mil mark.

Hey Dave

I was one of the head scrathers. Jeff got me squared away in no time. The amount of help he gave me was awesome.

Now I find myself tweaking the spreadsheet to do some neet things for me. Like automatically giving me clicks for come ups etc. Very very cool

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.