Swarovski Z8i Model Question

Mutiger

I decided on purchasing a Z8i in 2.3x18x56. There are two models and prices. What is the difference between 68403 and the 68413? Does the 68413 have the ballistic turret and throw lever included?

Also, (completely clueless) can I get a good mount recommendation to put this on a Browning X-Bolt Long Range. Thanks for the help.

The 68413 comes with the SR rail mount which is a integral part of the main tube body and require SR compatible mounting bases. These set-ups are more common in Europe. The 68403 is a standard scope tube and probably what you want. Ballistic turrets for both have to be bought separately.

The 68413 comes with the SR rail mount which is a integral part of the main tube body and require SR compatible mounting bases. These set-ups are more common in Europe. The 68403 is a standard scope tube and probably what you want. Ballistic turrets for both have to be bought separately.
Thank you

Mutiger,
The one I got to play with was fantastic. The glass is very good and the low light performance was great. It lasted twenty minutes longer than my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50, Leupold VX-6 4-24X52, and Swarovski z5 5-25X52.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.